During the pandemic, we encourage ProAssurance customers and agents to visit ProAssurance.com/COVID-19 for frequently updated medical liability and service information.
Medical Liability Concerns:
- Professional Liability Coverage Issues
- Telemedicine Coverage
- Retired Physicians Returning to Practice
- Substitute Physicians (Locum Tenens)
- Practicing Telemedicine
- CDC & OSHA Resources for Healthcare Providers
- Cancelling/Postponing Elective Procedure
- Department of Insurance Bulletins regarding payment and cancellation directives
ProAssurance Service Updates:
- Risk Management Seminars & Events
- Premium Payments
- Online Self-Service Options
- ProAssurance Workforce Continuity
We also recommend that insureds and agents use our online services for faster access to administrative resources. Visit our secure services portal (SSP) page for a list of services, including credentialing, certificates of insurance, billing, payment, online seminars, and risk management information.
Sign into the SSP from the top banner of any ProAssurance.com page for easy access. To create an account, fill out your name and information here.
We are here to support you during this challenging time.