NOTE: All seminars are currently online as we continue to monitor state and federal guidelines for managing COVID-19. We will provide updates as needed.
To take any seminar, sign in to the secure services portal at the top of any page of ProAssurance.com. From there, select physician online seminars from the Seminars menu item.
If you need assistance creating a login profile, email WebSupport@ProAssurance.com.
If you have questions about the Trial and Error seminar, contact the Risk Resource team at 844-223-9648, option 2.
Medical office staff seminars
View medical office staff seminars.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can tell me if I am eligible for a premium discount? Contact your agent or ProAssurance business development manager (800-282-6242) for assistance.
- Can I earn continuing medical education (CME) credits for taking the online seminar?
Yes, physician insureds can earn CME credits for satisfactory completion of Trial and Error and most of our online physician seminars.
- Who can help me with information about seminars and CME? Call our Risk Resource team at 844-223-9648, option 2.
- Do I have to be insured by ProAssurance to take an online seminar? Yes, you or your facility must be insured by ProAssurance.
- How do I access the online seminars? Sign in or create an account from the top of any ProAssurance.com page, then choose “Seminars.” Select “Physician Online Seminars” for Trial and Error. Press the “Take this Seminar” bar under your seminar’s description to get to your course.